Have you ever wondered why...
- Sitting in a windowless office makes your skin crawl, while your co-worker is happy to be there 24/7.
- Your best friend keeps jumping from one thing to another without seeming to focus on anything.
- Your father seems to take forever to make a decision while you can figure it out right away.
- Your husband can sit at the computer all day, motionless, reading article after article, after article.
- Your boss’ desk looks like a bomb hit it, yet she still seems to get things done despite the mess.
- Your sister can walk into a room of strangers and make them her best friends within 15 minutes, while all you want to do is hide in a corner.
Everyone has stories like this because everyone is different, and everyone has a different instinctual style.
This is what Kolbe™ is all about.
Kolbe™ helps you identify and understand your strengths.
Kolbe™ measures how you behave when you aspiring to do something you have never done before in a way that is truly all your own.
No one is telling you...
- What to do.
- How to do it.
- When to do it.
- Who should do it.
- Where to do it.
You get to figure out everything all by yourself.
By appreciating your own strengths and those of the people who surround you,things become clearer, work becomes more efficient, and stress is reduced.